Our approach to every single project is creative and passionate. Our aim to design spaces that stir up curiosity, emotion and lasting memories by engaging the guest both visually and intellectually.
Above all what drives our team throughout the project, from design to construction, is the shared goal of creating a contemporary and truly useful fit-out interior. Therefore our team builds lasting relationships with our clients, being involved in the development process from concept through completion.
Our specialists are experienced in high-end interior fit-out projects, and they deal with an international supplier base and contractual arrangements. Furthermore, our procurement process ensures best-pricing and on-time delivery and gives our clients the confidence in quality and consistency prior to handover.
Our team takes into account the whole procurement process:
- Hands-on fit-out procurement including soft furnishings, accessories, glazing, joinery, floor finishes (stone, timber, carpets etc), doors, kitchens, sanitary ware, ironmongery, furniture, drapery, lighting and artwork;
- Building new and maintaining relationships with suppliers;
- Reviewing specifications and working with designers to achieve the best pricing
- Preparing budgets for client approval;
- Working closely with the project management team, finance team and interior designers;
- Preparing tender documents for suppliers and negotiating contractual arrangements;
- Quotation analysis and identification of potential risks;
- Track Supplier performance and supply feedback to all product specifiers.